1. PADI Scuba Diver – 2 Days
- Theory class, Module 1-3.
- Confined Water Dive, Module 1-2.
2. Open Water Diver – 3 to 4 days
- Theory class, Module 1-5 & final exam
- Confined Water Dive, Module 1-5.
- Open Water Dive, Module 1-4.
3. Advanced Diver Course – 2 to 3 days
- 1-5 Knowledge Development Module reviews
- Open Water dives x 5
- Mandatory Deep dive & underwater navigation
4. Emergency First Response Course – 5 to 6 hours
- Knowledge Development Module reviews including
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
5. Rescue Diver Course – 2 to 3 days
- Class Sessions & Exam
- Confined water dive sessions
- 2 open water scenario session
6. Dive Master Course – 12 to15 days program
Start from minimum 40 logged dives and finish 60 log dive
This course is special for who want to become a professional divers with more theory
and practical session in confined water and open water dive , how to guiding, mapping and much more .
- excluded from the price : DM application fee , crew pak, and Dive gear.**
Please Contact us for Price and reservation.